Current version: 3.0
Release date: 8-4-2014
- Protocol for using Relion with Xmipp added.
- RANSAC protocol implemented for initial volume estimation.
- Protocols to import/export using the EMX formats.
- Protocol to study continuous heterogeneity through Normal Mode Analysis
- Manual and supervised picking steps have been merged.
- Many other useful protocols:
- Merge sets of particles
- Create a subset of particles
- Compare classes to a volume (screen classes)
- Denoise a set of experimental images using a set of classes (denoise particles)
- Random Conical Tilt revised
- Conversion from PDB
- Initial volume through simulated annealing
- Analysis of the residuals of a set of images
- Create mask for a volume
- Preprocess volumes
- Resolution 3D
- Align volume
- Estimate helical parameters
- Compute SAXS curves
- CLTomo for subtomogram averaging
- Soft X-rays tomography: Import, fast align, reconstruct
- Metadata split and utilities
- Image calculator
- Particle quality assessment and sorting
- References to articles added to each protocol in the summary.
- Several bugs have been fixed from version 3.0.
Release date: 26-3-2013
- Changes in core C++ libraries
- Image related classes have been re-factored allowing to read most of the image formats used in the field.
- Adopted a subset of STAR text files as input/output format (internal implementation using sqlite of a MetaData class)
- Complete refactor of programs, now the input is defined better (invalid command line is validated before proceed, etc)
- More tools for further developments of parallel (MPI and threads) programs.
- Project and Protocols
- The project is more structured and organized.
- Protocol parameters definition have been improved (conditional params and more validation)
- Easier way to configure launching jobs and further monitoring.
- Java development of metadata visualization (for both table and gallery view)
- Image display is connected with ImageJ, allowing integration.
- Particle picking was re-written from scratch using Java Swing/ImageJ.
- Implementation of a customized file explorer for EM-related files.
Release date: 13-4-2009
Release date: 8-10-2008
Release date: 11-1-2008
- Bug fixes: 2.0.1-bug1, 2.0.1-bug2, 2.0-bug3
Release date: 13-12-2007
- Bug fixes: 2.0-bug1, 2.0-bug2
Release date: 29-11-2007
- Added standardized protocols with graphical interface
- Added MLF2D and MLF3D classification
- Made CTF-estimation more robust
- Added ML3D classification
- Added compilation using Scons
- Added binaries distribution for i386 and a64